How to Notify Medicare of an Address Change

How to Notify Medicare of an Address Change If you’ve recently moved or the address on your Medicare card is incorrect for any reason, then you need to notify the Social Security Administration (SSA) and request a change to prevent any potential service interruptions, billing issues, or complications. You can contact the SSA in a number of ways: By calling 1-800-772-1213 (TTY1-800-325-0778) to spea...
Continue Reading

Preventing Medicare Fraud

Preventing Medicare Fraud   Every year, money is taken from the Medicare program through deceptive practices, according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Medicare fraud is not only a waste of taxpayer dollars, but it hurts the program as a whole, including everyone who receives Medicare benefits. This quick guide reveals how Medicare fraud takes place, why it affects you as a beneficiary, and what you can ...
Continue Reading