If you need help enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan, a prescription drug plan, or a Medicare Supplement plan, our call center may be able to assist you.
To learn about Medicare plans you may be eligible for, you can:
- Contact the plan directly.
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users 1-877-486-2048; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact a licensed insurance agency such as Medicare Consumer Guide’s parent company, eHealth.
- Call eHealth’s licensed insurance agents at 888-391-2659, TTY users 711. We are available Mon – Fri, 8am – 8pm ET. You may receive a messaging service on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30. Please leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- Or enter your zip code where requested on this page to see quote.